Terms and Conditions
Third Party Sites
This website may provide you with links to other sites on the Internet (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under Aileron’s control, and Aileron is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of the Linked Sites or any links contained therein. These links are provided for your convenience, and do not imply endorsement of the Linked Sites by Aileron or any association with the operators of the Linked Sites.
Documents, Services And Software
Downloading documents or other programs from this website does not give you title to such documents or programs, including any files, data and images incorporated in or associated with such items. Your use of any such items shall be only in accordance with the license agreement that is included with the item or presented upon download of such item. Documents available on this website are copyrighted by Aileron or their owner. Documents may not be copied, redistributed or placed on any server for further distribution, without written permission of Aileron.
No Unlawful Or Prohibited Use
The website may contain communication services such as bulletin boards, chat rooms, news groups, communities, personal web pages, group calendars, electronic mail postings, and other public forums. You agree to post messages only if they are relevant to the intended subject matter of the forum.
You agree that you will not:
- Post messages that are inappropriate, unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent, defamatory, libelous, abusive, or a violation of the legal rights (including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights) of others.
- Violate the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- Upload any files containing viruses, corrupted files, or any other component that may be harmful to the operation of another’s computer.
- Improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Use the website for commercial purposes, or post messages that contain advertising or are intended to solicit others to buy or sell services or to make donations.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including, without limitation e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Attempt to gain access to any portion of this website, any computer, server, account, network, software, or hardware associated with this site, from which you are restricted.
Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Aileron is not obligated to monitor the communications contained on the site. However, Aileron may, at its sole discretion edit, decline to post, or remove any information or materials or any portion thereof.
Before you can make use of certain services associated with this Website, you may be required to register on the Website and create a user account. You agree and warrant that all information you provide to us through this Website including but not limited to any contact information and/or registration information for your account, is truthful and accurate. You further agree to maintain the accuracy of your account information and to inform us promptly of any changes to your account information, including but not limited to any changes to your email address.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to keep your account password confidential, and you agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We are neither responsible for, nor liable, for any loss or other injury that you may incur as a result of someone else using your user account or password, either with or without your knowledge.
By creating an account with the Website, you consent to receive communications from us electronically via the email address associated with your account. Although you can opt not to receive promotional messages, we retain the right to send you informational email messages about your account or administrative notices regarding the Website, as permitted under the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. §7701 et seq.). You are expressly prohibited from selling, trading, or transferring your account (including but not limited to, selling, trading or transferring emails associated with such account).
Subscriptions and Billing
Payments for the Website purchases are processed through a third party payment provider, as we may designate from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for these financial transactions and the security of your financial data with respect to these transactions. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any unauthorized charges or other breach of your financial information and/or security.
Certain services Aileron offers will automatically renew at the end of a fixed service period (“Subscription Service”). By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by Aileron (“Payment Method”) and signing up for a for a Subscription Service, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a fee on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your purchased Subscription Service. You further agree that upon renewal, you will be charged the then-current price for the Subscription Service, unless you notify us of your intent to cancel in writing at least 30 days prior to the renewal date by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Representations Or Warranties
Aileron makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. Aileron shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or Aileron’s computer systems.
YOU HAVE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ADEQUATE PROTECTION AND BACKUP OF DATA AND/OR EQUIPMENT USED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND YOU AGREE TO HOLD AILERON HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE AILERON FOR, ANY CLAIMS BASED ON THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST DATA, WORK DELAYS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OF MATERIALS OR CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE.
The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE AS A COURTESY. HOWEVER, ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” AILERON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. AILERON MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES CONTAINED IN OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES; THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Disclaimer Of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AILERON BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DETERIORATION OR CORRUPTION OF FILES, DELETION OR CORRUPTION OF EMAIL, ERRORS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, AND/OR DELAYS. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF AILERON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES; AILERON’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the website or the associated services, your sole remedy is to cease using them.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Aileron and its employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, from and against all liabilities, claims, damages, injuries (physical and othwerise), and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of your use of this website and related services, including any services purchased through the website to provide access to physical spaces owned or managed by Aileron, your breach of this agreement, or your infringement of the intellectual property rights of third parties.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively and entirely to Aileron.
Trademarks And Copyrights
Notice and Procedure for making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to our Designated Agent.
Procedure For Copyright Infringement Claims
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Aileron has designated an agent to receive notice of unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent specified below.
E-mail: Customer Service
Mail may be sent to:
8860 Wildcat Road
Tipp City, Ohio 45371
Please notify us in writing and include all of the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Aileron to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Aileron to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Nothing on this website shall be construed as conferring any license under any intellectual property right, including any right in the nature of trademark or copyright, of Aileron or any third party, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. All trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Except as otherwise noted, Aileron is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this website, whether registered or not.
Any unauthorized access, modification or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this website is strictly prohibited. Aileron reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights Aileron may have.
Questions about these terms should be directed to: Customer Service
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site © 2019 Aileron. All rights reserved.
Last Revised: July 17, 2019