Know Your Customer Workshop
- Who should attend:
- To get the most out of this workshop, participants should come with their team of client-facing senior leaders, and/or those involved in strategic planning - ideally, a 2-5 person group that includes the owner, CEO, or president, and senior leaders who oversee the sales and marketing efforts. We request that you bring a minimum of two people per organization to ensure the best experience.
- August 28, 2013 - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- September 25, 2013 - 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- West Workshop
- Facilitated by Tony Collins
- Facilitated by Joni Fedders Register
- Typical number of participants:
- $950 for the first person and $195 for each additional person
Know Your Customer Workshop
Customers have tightened their wallets in response to the economic downturn. They’re not buying as much or as often, which has lengthened the sales cycle and caused small businesses to reconsider how they sell and market to customers in the current economy.
To capture more customers, small businesses have increased marketing efforts – spending time, resources, and money. Unfortunately, many companies are breaking the number one rule of business. They don’t truly understand their customers. And, spending time and resources targeting the wrong customers is as bad as not selling and marketing at all.
Aileron’s Know Your Customer workshop helps small businesses answer these crucial questions:
Aileron developed the workshop for those companies currently developing a strategic business plan, those with a stagnant or declining customer base, those looking to expand their customer base, and those unsure of who their ideal customer base is. Any organization looking for a process to continually identify the right customer mix would benefit from this workshop.
Make no mistake; this isn’t a lecture. It’s a two-part, hands-on workshop over the course of two days, which includes instructor-led presentations, meaningful exercises, breakout segments, and group discussions to encourage peer-to-peer sharing. You will also have access to optional one-on-one office hours with your facilitator and Aileron’s Information Commons databases in between workshops.
Attendees will leave with a clear picture of their overall customer base and understand the customer groups they should be pursuing. They will also leave with a practical and proven process to continually tap into their most lucrative markets and ultimately improve their bottom line.
Current schedule doesn’t fit your needs?
Aileron also offers this workshop as an individualized work session (facilitator works one-on-one with your team) which can be scheduled at any time by contacting Mary Butts at (937) 669-6512 or email@example.com.