The Course for Presidents
- Who should attend:
- This program is exclusively for business owners, presidents, and CEOs of privately held organizations. Typically, participants have 10 or more employees and are between $1-20 million in sales.
- June 4, 2013 - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- June 5, 2013 - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Aileron Campus, Dayton, OH
- Facilitated by Dave Sullivan
- Facilitated by Jay Meyer Register
- Typical number of participants:
- Pricing is $1500 per person. Breakfast, lunch, course materials and follow on support are included.
The Course for Presidents
As the owner, CEO, or president of an organization, it’s your job to ensure the organization is adaptable, efficient, sustainable, and profitable. That’s easier said than done.
Many business owners get so involved in the day-to-day operations of the business, they never have time to focus on what’s really important: Growing the business and preparing for the future. This day-to-day approach can be dangerous because when business leaders are too focused on the short term they can’t see or plan for what is out in front of them, such as changes in the business environment, until it’s too late.
What’s the answer? Professional management.
Professional management is a proven system that enables business owners to focus on:
- establishing and influencing the future Direction of the organization by clarifying the strategic direction and ensuring your own leadership meets the future needs of the organization.
- Aligning the Operations to that future desired state. It involves the continuous alignment of the business structure and developing people so they can help drive toward the desired future state.
- And establishing the Controls through a strong culture and performance management that allow your organization to hold each other accountable to the vision, values and objectives.
Aileron’s flagship two-day Course for Presidents program focuses on the fundamentals of Professional management, including Aileron’s DOC (Direction, Operation, and Control) structure.
Focusing on these areas can help you simplify and control your business, gain operational clarity, and organizational discipline. It will also help position your company for long-term success, reduce your stress, and create more free time.
During the program, you’ll also interact with business owners, CEOs, and presidents who are facing the same issues and challenges that you face. You will also participate in a self-assessment to help you understand your company’s strong and weak areas. This will help you develop your action plan.
After completing the program, you’ll be able to apply new knowledge of the Professional Management System to identify areas of improvement in yourself and your organization.
Post Program Support
Program benefits don’t end after you leave the classroom. After the program you will receive continued support from the Client Development team, including multiple 1:1 sessions with an experienced Business Advisor to develop your personal action plan. The advisor will provide ongoing personal guidance and support to help you apply what you’ve learned in the Course for Presidents program.
In addition to the one-on-one assessment, follow-up meetings with your Business Advisor, and support from the Client Development Team, you’ll also receive a campus day pass so you can use Aileron’s many public spaces such as the café, rotunda, and breakout spaces to work on your business or to meet with colleagues. You’ll also receive a copy of Clay Mathile’s Dream No Little Dreams book.
- Want to be notified of additional dates?
- If our current schedule does not fit your needs, click here to be notified by email the next time the class is offered.
- More information:
- For more information about this program please call us at (937) 669-6500 or e-mail an Aileron representative.